Book Molly Beane for a talk!
Molly is the Founder & CEO of
From Molly With Love
EXAMPLE TALK: How Generation Z is changing the way we do business
What does Molly speak about?
Molly Beane is an award-winning CEO who overcame poverty, childhood trauma, and addiction to build a worldwide brand.
She built her business with Gen Z in mind and FMWL's brand narrative is feminist, intersectional, and aims to eschew toxic beauty standards in favor of self-love and self-care.
- Beauty shaming: How toxic beauty standards have hurt women & girls and what we can do about it (self-hatred is a billion dollar business).
- Generation Z: How Gen Z is changing the way we do business.
- How to take the first steps to create your dream business: How I started an Etsy shop from my kitchen and turned it into a worldwide brand.
- How to zig when they zag: How to get noticed when your competitors have more resources than you.
- Overcoming addiction and/or other challenges
- Building resilience: make trauma your guru
- Rituals for self-love and self-care
- Why self-care can be a subversive act
- Getting unstuck and making progress after adversity and failure
- How to find your destiny/life's calling
- How to turn fear into love