new moon in leo july 2022 astrology ♌🦁✨
The New Moon on Thursday, July 28, 2022, falls at 5° Leo at 1:55 pm ET.
New moons mark the beginning of the 28-day lunar cycle. This is important because the moon’s positioning and phases literally help move the oceans – the rising and lowering of the tides (ebbs and flows). Given that humans are made up of 80% water, it’s only fair to say that the moon has some effect on human beings as well. The new moon is a prime time to plant the seeds of what we want to manifest in our lives. Our subconscious minds also like the dark of the New Moon, so it’s a great time to get in touch with your inner goddess.
💡 TIP: Identify 5° Leo in your birth chart. Do you have any planets or points near 5° Leo? If so, you may feel these energies more intensely. Also, what astrological “house” is Leo in? This will give you more information as to how the energy might manifest.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Leo
This New Moon at 5 degrees of Leo is a good time to set goals and get ready for expansion. Because it’s in Leo, it’s a time for enhancing our romantic life, creative endeavors, and relationship with children. It’s also a time to build self-confidence and healthy pride in ourselves.
This lunation gets support from Jupiter, and we can find it natural to want to grow, improve, and move in the direction of positive change. Mars is heading toward an alignment with Uranus, and we can be especially innovative, ready to try new methods and approaches.
Mercury, the planet of communication and information, will be in a ‘square’ configuration with Uranus, the planet of radical change. Square aspects indicate conflict. So this could mean that shocking truths or difficult conversations come to the surface during this new moon. Be on the lookout for new information at this time.
july 2022 new moon manifestation ritual
To harness the energies of this new moon in Leo, you could perform a manifestation ritual or ceremony. Here’s one we suggest:
1. Set up an altar space. If you don’t have one, you could use an empty table. On that altar, gather your accouterments. We recommend including crystals. Choose whatever speaks to you. We of course recommend including our White Sage Spray to clear the energy of the space. You could light a candle as a bonus. Make sure you have a notebook and pen at hand. And add anything else that speaks to you or that symbolizes something you want to call into your life.
2. First, play some soothing meditation music or whatever you’d like to listen to in the background (for some, that may be silence).
3. Next, clear the energy of your space by spritzing the White Sage Spray twice and thinking in your mind, “I am cleansing old and stagnant energy in this space, so fresh and new energies can emerge.”
4. If you have candles, go ahead and light them. Then make an intention in your mind to send healing & loving energy to both the candles and crystals.
5. Sit in silence for a few moments. I like to meditate for 5 – 10 minutes here, just to make sure I am grounded.
6. Now it’s writing time! At the top of your page write something like “With ease, I am ready to receive these desires or something better for my highest good and the highest good of all involved.” Then, write down all of your desires, big and small. This will be especially effective if you focus on what can happen within the next 28-day lunar cycle. When you write, write in such a way that your desires have already come to fruition. For example: “I am grateful for meeting my soulmate under this lunar cycle.” Write for at least 5 – 10 minutes.
Upon completion of your list, recite the following: “Thank you for these blessings now and in the future. LET IT BE SO!“
6. Take your note sheets, fold them up, place them under your crystals on your altar or somewhere special and revisit them at the next New Moon.
That’s it! What are your favorite rituals or tools to use during the New Moon?
Crown chakra affirmations for healing ✨👑 (plus use our chakra spray for this!) #crownchakra #crownchakrahealing #chakrahealing