full moon in capricorn july 2022 astrology ♑🐐✨
The Full Moon on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 falls at 21° Capricorn at 2:37 pm ET.
The full moon happens when the moon directly opposes the sun. Just as the New Moon is the beginning of a new lunar cycle, the full moon is the crescendo. The time around a full moon can be *intense* to say the least. The full moon is a great time to shed layers, to undo what needs undoing, and, to release what no longer serves us. This full moon is a super moon, which just means it’s closer to Earth so it appears bigger in the sky.
💡 TIP: Identify 21° Capricorn in your birth chart. Do you have any planets or points near 21° Capricorn? If so, you may feel these energies more intensely. Also, what astrological “house” is Capricorn in? This will give you more information as to how the energy might manifest.
Sun in Cancer, Moon in Capricorn
A theme of this July 2022 full moon in Capricorn could be about balancing our commitment to our career and families. It will help us set boundaries and take responsibility for how manage and spend our time. We may be asked to take responsibility for our actions in some way. If you have felt stagnant or stuck, this is the perfect energy to push you to make a change.
This moon is widely conjunct to the planet Pluto. Pluto is the planet of transition (“death”), change, power, the underworld, and what’s hidden. That makes this moon even more powerful. The full moon in Capricorn is also supported by Uranus and the North Node in a “trine” configuration. This potent energy can help put you on a truer path toward what you really want in life. Venus will be trine Saturn during the full moon, which also asks you to get clearer on your values and what you really want.
📝 NOTE: It’s important to note that this is the part of the sky that was activated during the Saturn-Pluto conjunction of January 2020. Saturn and Pluto conjoined at 22° Capricorn on January 12, 2020. This full moon in Capricorn wants you to check in on what has changed in your life since January 2020.
beauty oil giveaway
✨ We are giving 3 winners each a From Molly With Love Beauty Oil. Absolutely free! This is one of our best sellers and smells like a divine combo of rose, jasmine, and sandalwood. You can use it as a facial moisturizer, cuticle oil, or scalp oil.
2️⃣ Like the first pinned IG Reel
2️⃣ Tag a friend in the comments! The more friends you tag the more entries you get and the better chance you have to win!
💥 FOR FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES CLICK HERE AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL!
ℹ️ Open to U.S. residents only. 3 winners will be announced on July 15 at 12PM ET.
july 2022 full moon ritual
To harness the energies of this full moon in Capricorn, you could perform a ritual or ceremony. Here’s one we suggest:
1. Set up an altar space. If you don’t have one, you could use an empty table. On that altar, gather your accouterments. We recommend including crystals. Choose whatever speaks to you. We of course recommend including our White Sage Spray to clear the energy of the space. You could light a candle as a bonus. Make sure you have a notebook and pen at hand. And add anything else that speaks to you or that symbolizes something you want to call into your life.
BONUS POINTS if you actually do this under the light of the Full Moon.
2. First, play some soothing meditation music or whatever you’d like to listen to in the background (for some, that may be silence).
3. Next, clear the energy of your space by spritzing the White Sage Spray twice and thinking in your mind, “I am cleansing old and stagnant energy in this space, so fresh and new energies can emerge.”
4. If you have candles, go ahead and light them. Then make an intention in your mind to send healing & loving energy to both the candles and crystals.
5. Sit in silence for a few moments. I like to meditate for 5 – 10 minutes here, just to make sure I am grounded.
6. Now it’s writing time! At the top of your page write something like “I release from my life….” and then list all the things you’d like to release under this full moon cycle. Make these things realistic and achievable. What can you realistically give up in the next two weeks? Perhaps you give up saying “yes” to every request that comes your way. Or you want to release a bad habit like smoking or unhealthy eating. You’ll know what feels right as you’re writing.
Upon completion of your list, recite the following: “Thank you for these blessings now and in the future. LET IT BE SO!“
6. Take your note sheets, fold them up, place them under your crystals on your altar or somewhere special and revisit them at the next full moon.